1. The bathroom turns into a conference room.
And there is ALWAYS a line.
2. Everyone’s all about their greek yogurt time.
And you share tips on awesome mix-in combinations.
3. Talking about your period is completely normal.
And syncing up is inevitable.
4. Same goes for Birth Control.
Oh, you use the Nuvaring? I use Lo-Loestrin.
5. A dozen donuts or cupcakes can feed the whole office…
Just a piece!
6. … because nobody wants to ruin their mid-afternoon fruit snack.
7. Lots of exclamation points.
Hi, X! Did you get my e-mail? Hope you’re having a great week!
8. This is a no slut-shaming zone.
Embrace your sexuality!
9. Same goes for negative body image.
Love your chub, girls.
10. No cultural fad or event is free from the watchful feminist eyes of everyone in your office.
I think I e-mailed everybody and their mother this Blurred Lines parody.
11. And yeah, sometimes a predominately-female work environment has its challenges.
But at the end of the day, my job is 100 times better than yours. Sorry I was away on G-chat, I was busy SMASHING THE PATRIARCHY.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›