3. These cats that can’t get enough of each other.
4. This chipmunk that remembered to bring flowers.
8. This monkey that loves a bird and doesn’t care if you think it’s unacceptable.
11. They’re called Love Birds for a reason.
16. These penguins that believe one is never too old to hold hands.
18. This chameleon that can’t live without its soul mate.
19. These puppies that are honeymooning on a tropical isle.
20. These elephants that can’t help showing how they really feel.
22. These prairie dogs that still kiss goodbye every morning.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›