1. The truth about mad scientists
7. So long as they’re not facing Magneto, am I right?
8. Winning due to a technicality
10. That’s sodium, by the way. Just think about it.
11. Sound proof, if I ever saw it.
12. Teacher: “That’s not what I meant!”
14. Schrödinger’s cat walks into a bar…
15. Sodium is always so antisocial.
16. Did they form a covalent bond?
18. Me too, just not literally.
19. The problem with being Argon
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›