1. The truth about mad scientists
7. So long as they’re not facing Magneto, am I right?
8. Winning due to a technicality
10. That’s sodium, by the way. Just think about it.
11. Sound proof, if I ever saw it.
12. Teacher: “That’s not what I meant!”
14. Schrödinger’s cat walks into a bar…
15. Sodium is always so antisocial.
16. Did they form a covalent bond?
18. Me too, just not literally.
19. The problem with being Argon
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›