Today is an important day: It’s Usher Raymond IV’s 35th birthday.
1. It’s been a long time since the R&B icon first came onto the scene…
2. …and he’s grown up a lot in the time since.
Thankfully his fashion sense has evolved since the ’90s, while his voice, dance skills, charm, and, well, amazing looks have remained intact.
3. Here are just a few reasons why we think Usher is worth celebrating:
4. He’s a mentor to the youth (for better or worse).
5. His smile is PERFECTION. Have you seen a more perfect smile?
6. He rocks glasses in court like no one else.
Oh, hello, Mr. Raymond.
7. His dancing is amazing, even while in a bathrobe.
10. And when he gets angry, instead of throwing chairs clumsily, he deftly pushes it away with his foot.
11. He flaunts his body like it’s no big thing.
“Why, yes, I am the perfect epitome of the human form; so what about it?”
15. He knows he’s charming, but he’s humble about it.
So, to recap:
17. Hot at 19.
18. Sizzling at 23.
20. And STILL foxy as ever at 35.
- Clashes have erupted between protesters and police in the Ukrainian capital, Kiev, over a draft law to give special status to separatist regions. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Palmyra's 2,000-year-old Temple of Bel is still standing despite an attempt by ISIS to blow it up, Syria's antiquities chief has said.›