1. The Lonely Island guys lead us through a grammar lesson about semicolons, but, uh, they’re mostly hashtag-rapping.
But before you grammar nerds start hyperventilating like I did, I’ll just let you know that Maya Rudolph, who voices their teacher, lets them know what’s up at the end.
“Semicolon” is the latest installment of the trio’s “#WackWednesdays,” a YouTube series featuring a new single each week, leading up to the release of their third album, out 6/11. They’ve already given us “Spring Break Anthem,” and the gem that is the T-Pain-assisted “I Fucked My Aunt.” The Wack Album also includes features from Justin Timberlake, Adam Levine, Lady Gaga, Kendrick Lamar, and Pharrell.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️