1. This summer desperately needed a Robyn video, and now we finally have it.
The video for Robyn and Röyksopp’s “Do It Again” premiered today over at Dazed, where director Martin de Thurah shed some light on the making of the epic six-minute video. Filmed over three days in four Mexican states, the video focuses on a revolution taking place in a castle, and the need for love and lust amid a world of chaos and violence.
“I worked with the idea of ‘what is our heart’s desire?’ – and I realised that no one in the world truly gets to live out their passions,” Thurah told Dazed. “We are all under some construct, whether you’re an atheist living in Denmark or a gay person in Russia.”
2. We get a little bit of Robyn being her delightful, wonderful self.
3. Röyksopp’s Torbjørn Brundtland pumping up his fist in a rallying cheer…
4. … while others run for their lives.
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.