Hey, Bawse, what foods turn you on?
My first time eating lemon pepper wings, actually I was at a barber shop. And a dude came in with it and I was like, ‘Why your chicken wings look that color?’
‘Aw man, that’s lemon pepper!’
I said, ‘Damn… Sounds like a winning combination.’ So I went and tried ‘em. Man, I loved them so much. I always told myself I’d buy one. You know how you say, ‘Yo, I’mma put one of them in my kitchen’? That’s what I did.
[One day,] I’mma actually gonna go in and sauce one up myself. That’s number one without a doubt.
2. Hawaiian “marbleized” rib eye from Houston’s
Number two… I’mma say the marbleized rib eye from Houston’s. And they gotta be the Houston on Biscayne Blvd. That’s down in Miami. They love me there. I’m pretty sure its everywhere but when I walk in… they know how to make it! ‘There’s Rozay,’ and they drop it!
3. Chilean sea bass from Prime 112
The sea bass… That’s so soft… It’s like a dream come true. (Demonstrates caressing a filet.)
Heads up — anything with “a lot of cream stuff on it” really turns Ross off.
Wings with the cream and all that — you know we don’t do that. What else… The microwave could be fun at times, but coming straight out the gate?! We don’t do that. Reheat, yeah, but feed me straight out the microwaves? Never.
The reheat is a winner. It’s amazing!
But he’s happy to share this hack, for reheating meat to perfection.
I’mma tell you a trick. This is ball shit. Run a little water in your hands, and just let it run over the piece of steak or your lemon pepper wings from the night before. Put that in the microwave and it’ll change your life. It actually made it juicy AGAIN! Just a sprinkle, not much. You gotta just… (demonstrates sprinkling water). Muah!
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.