1. As expected, Nicki’s first video off her forthcoming album, The Pink Print, shows off her softer, more vulnerable side, and the result is totally gorgeous.
3. The rabbit imagery in the video calls back to its role in Renaissance art, symbolizing both love and innocence, as well as lust and vice.
4. The video also has some dramatic tear images, which seems just a bit familiar to FKA Twigs’ video for “Water Me.”
In The News Today
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›