1. “We Can’t Stop,” Miley’s first video in three years, has caused quite a stir since it came out last week. It’s your standard house party video with lots of crazy, weird antics. But it’s seems REALLY familiar.
3. All right, so a house party doesn’t start until someone presses “Play.” That makes sense. No boombox nonsense for Miley, though.
8. What’s a party without a furry costume? Because they’re party animals, get it? (Except Miley’s friends were rich enough to buy the whole bear.)
9. Gaga gets down and dirty with a killer whale blow-up toy in a kiddie pool, while Miley gets intimate with a doll.
Note that Miley’s pad has a huge real pool.
10. Gaga’s house party has a stationary bike…and so does Miley’s.
What, you don’t hit the bike during parties?
13. …and there’s some token black dancer friends when they need someone who can actually dance.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists are celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›