(Really though, you need to watch the whole thing.)
5. Even though we’ll never think of “Did I do thaaaaat?” the same way again.
11. When he gave a very Kanye-esque minimalist performance of “Started From The Bottom” and “Trophies.”
13. Between the hair flipping and his spot-on voice work, we were assured that Drake hadn’t lost his touch since the Degrassi days.
“You hear what I’m saying, boo boo?”
16. When he serenaded America with an amazing piano-backed version of “Hold On We’re Going Home.”
17. And then it transformed into “From Time” with Jhené Aiko.
… when he went in for the hug with Jhené… and missed.
Oh, Drake. This is why we love you.
You did good, bb.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.