1. THE RUMORS ARE TRUE: OutKast will perform at this year’s Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival!
2. After months of speculation, it’s finally confirmed that the Atlanta duo will headline the fest, along with Muse and the Arcade Fire.
The festival takes place in Indio, Calif., over two weekends: April 11–13 and April 18–20. A portion of the tickets were already released in a presale last May, and the remaining tickets will go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. on the Coachella website.
3. OutKast has been on hiatus since 2007, and though fans have held their breath waiting for news of new music, we haven’t heard much from the group since their last album Idlewild was released in 2006.
4. 2014 is a special date for Andre 3000 and Big Boi to make their return, though: It’s the 20th anniversary of their first album, southernplayalisticadillacmuzik.
5. Coachella will also see the West Coast reunion of the Replacements, who reformed in 2012 after breaking up onstage in 1991.
6. Lorde, A$AP Ferg, and Pharrell are among the rest of the artists confirmed for the two weekends.
7. So, uh… how freaking excited are you?!
And remember, even if you can’t make it out to the fest (the price tag is a hefty $375 for a three-day pass alone), Coachella usually streams the top acts’ performances live too. So don’t worry — we’ll all be able to enjoy the magic of a reunited OutKast (and more!) together.