2. After months of speculation, it’s finally confirmed that the Atlanta duo will headline the fest, along with Muse and the Arcade Fire.
The festival takes place in Indio, Calif., over two weekends: April 11–13 and April 18–20. A portion of the tickets were already released in a presale last May, and the remaining tickets will go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. on the Coachella website.
4. 2014 is a special date for Andre 3000 and Big Boi to make their return, though: It’s the 20th anniversary of their first album, southernplayalisticadillacmuzik.
7. So, uh… how freaking excited are you?!
And remember, even if you can’t make it out to the fest (the price tag is a hefty $375 for a three-day pass alone), Coachella usually streams the top acts’ performances live too. So don’t worry — we’ll all be able to enjoy the magic of a reunited OutKast (and more!) together.
- Civil rights attorneys filed a lawsuit seeking a court order for footage of the fatal shooting of Jamar Clark in Minneapolis.
- Robocalls from John Kasich's campaign to voters on a do-not-call list sparked complaints to New Hampshire's attorney general 🇺🇸
- And Red Lobster got a sales boost after Beyoncé mentioned the chain in her latest song, "Formation." 👑🍤