1. We’ve been bumping “Thank You” on repeat since it came out a few weeks ago, but now it has a VIDEO!
If you haven’t heard it yet, click the play button above and get to it, because it’s about to make your day a whole lot better.
3. The video’s got Busta, naturally, looking buff as ever.
Like, seriously jacked.
4. Q-Tip, the Abstract Poet.
5. Lil Wayne, backed by some members of the Young Money crew.
The track, which samples Alicia Myers’ seriously soulful song by the same name, was produced by Busta and will be featured on his next album, Extinction Level Event 2, via Cash Money Records.
7. And Kanye, who — despite his dark and moody expression here — asks us, “Feel good, don’t it?”
And, YES, it does does feel rather good, ‘Ye. Everything about this is SO. GOOD.
Bringing everyone together wasn’t just for fun, though. “We did everything in our power to show the camaraderie, because it’s been a lot of talk that over the last year or two about conflict between G.O.O.D. Music and Young Money and Cash Money,” Busta Rhymes told MTV at the VMAs in August.
“I just wanted to put it to bed and create an eventful moment where me and Wayne being Young Money/Cash Money on one team, Q-Tip and Kanye be on another movement on G.O.O.D. Music; just showing that camaraderie and that alliance and just making it official on a real hip-hop level.”