1. Backstreet’s back, y’all. “One Phone Call” is an irresistibly catchy new song off their upcoming album, In A World Like This.
2. It’s the kind of big, heart-bursting ballad the guys are known for, with a more pop-rock edge.
5. When they’re not playing with pandas, they’re still making hearts swoon. Here’s to a BSB takeover.
- The CIA has officially — but very quietly — admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina are the latest Republicans to drop out of the 2016 presidential race 🇺🇸
- The reboot of popular BBC car show "Top Gear" will have seven presenters, but only one woman 🚗💁