1. First thing in the morning my alarm clock shrieks it’s terrible cry.
8. Finally, I arrive at work. My coworkers are always excited to see me.
11. Then I wonder to myself, “What shall I do on this fine evening?”
16. The only thing I want to do right now is SLEEP.
19. - fin -
In The News Today
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›