1. Even at a young age, you were better at grammar than most people.
7. Sometimes you can’t help but leave a snarky response on a poorly worded sign.
11. You find yourself wondering why a hotel would only have one guest at a time.
12. Things have gotten so bad, you’ve started considering one out of four a success for most people.
19. You can’t help but imagine Rachael Ray cooking and consuming her own dog, which is a really upsetting thing to imagine.
20. You understand that people in high-stress careers don’t always have time for punctuation, but that doesn’t excuse them.
21. You see something like this and add Nate Wade Subaru to your long list of businesses you’ll never visit.
22. For a second, the world seems like a magical fairy tale….
Here Are The Top Stories
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.