1. Even at a young age, you were better at grammar than most people.
7. Sometimes you can’t help but leave a snarky response on a poorly worded sign.
11. You find yourself wondering why a hotel would only have one guest at a time.
12. Things have gotten so bad, you’ve started considering one out of four a success for most people.
19. You can’t help but imagine Rachael Ray cooking and consuming her own dog, which is a really upsetting thing to imagine.
20. You understand that people in high-stress careers don’t always have time for punctuation, but that doesn’t excuse them.
21. You see something like this and add Nate Wade Subaru to your long list of businesses you’ll never visit.
22. For a second, the world seems like a magical fairy tale….
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?