1. Even at a young age, you were better at grammar than most people.
7. Sometimes you can’t help but leave a snarky response on a poorly worded sign.
11. You find yourself wondering why a hotel would only have one guest at a time.
12. Things have gotten so bad, you’ve started considering one out of four a success for most people.
19. You can’t help but imagine Rachael Ray cooking and consuming her own dog, which is a really upsetting thing to imagine.
20. You understand that people in high-stress careers don’t always have time for punctuation, but that doesn’t excuse them.
21. You see something like this and add Nate Wade Subaru to your long list of businesses you’ll never visit.
22. For a second, the world seems like a magical fairy tale….
In The News Today
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›