2. SWEET LORD, IT’S HOT. YOU GUYS EVER HEAR OF AN OZONE LAYER?!
4. ARE THOSE BATS?! WHY ISN’T EVERYONE TERRIFIED?!
6. Burger King is called Hungry Jack’s.
(Also, breakfast is ‘brekky’ down here.)
7. Flo is called Kitty.
8. Rednecks are called bogans.
9. Flip-flops are called thongs. Everyone wears them.
10. Bars are called hotels.
(These are also called hotels though. It’s a little confusing.)
11. A large down here is a small in the U.S.
13. Carbonated lemonade? Most refreshing thing in the world.
17. Less delicious. (Just adding in a little cheese to something doesn’t make it better.) :(
19. New levels of delicious.
The Tim Tam Slam: Bite the corners off a Tim Tam, then use it as a straw in coffee or hot chocolate. The cookie melts and gets all ooey-gooey as the hot drink passes through it.
20. Cricket: Sort of like baseball?
21. Rugby: Sort of like football?
22. Australian League Football: Not really like anything else, except maybe Thunderdome?
23. Not as many people in akubra hats as you were led to believe.
24. Not as many of these as you were led to believe.
(Boomerangs, not old men. There are plenty of old men.)