2. Some people call them tongue-eating louses, but that feels a little pejorative to me.
3. These lil’ cuties belong to a family of creatures called parasitic crustaceans:
5. (They’re called isopods, btw, and I guess they’re pretty into Doritos?)
13. THESE LITTLE DARLINGS ARE ALL TERRIFYING LITTLE TONGUE-BECOMERS!
15. Except, they apparently can bite, so be careful if you ever see one.
16. Which you may, because they do sometimes show up in the mouths of fish at supermarkets.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›