2. Some people call them tongue-eating louses, but that feels a little pejorative to me.
3. These lil’ cuties belong to a family of creatures called parasitic crustaceans:
5. (They’re called isopods, btw, and I guess they’re pretty into Doritos?)
13. THESE LITTLE DARLINGS ARE ALL TERRIFYING LITTLE TONGUE-BECOMERS!
15. Except, they apparently can bite, so be careful if you ever see one.
16. Which you may, because they do sometimes show up in the mouths of fish at supermarkets.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️