2. The “the Harry Potter books are J.K. Rowling’s Horcruxes” theory:
4. The “animals and inanimate objects from the Pixar universe rise up against humanity” theory:
via Jon Negroni
via Leonora Epstein
via Paula Ersly.
8. The “unified Tarantino universe” theory:
Which helps explain how Kill Bill II revealed that Dr. Schultz from Django Unchained stole his identity.
And why Christopher Walken’s character from Pulp Fiction made an appearance in Django Unchained.
10. The “Spock is a descendant of Sherlock Holmes” theory:
12. The “E.T. and Star Wars happen in the same universe” theory:
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›