1. Peak District, England
Earthwatcher/ Creative Commons / Via Flickr: earthwatcher
2. Qassiarsuk – Erik the Red’s former farm in Greenland
Clare Rowland/Creative Commons / Via Flickr: clurr
3. Benbulbin in the Dartry Mountains in Ireland
Gerard Levitt/Creative Commons / Via Flickr: copperkettle
6. Mount Shuksan, Washington
Richard Droker/Creative Commons / Via Flickr: 29750062@N06
10. The Austrian countryside
Clark and Kim Kayes / Via Flickr: touncertaintyandbeyond
13. Mont Saint-Michel Abbey in France
Christian Villar/Creative Commons / Via Flickr: 24021691@N00
17. Crescent Lake in the Gobi Desert
18. Meteora Monastery in Greece
19. Halstatt, Austria
20. Gasadalur Village in the Faroe Islands
Hans J. Hansen/Creative Commons / Via Flickr: hansjuul
21. Taktsang Palphug Monastery in Bhutan
22. The fjords of Iceland
Michał Sacharewicz/ Creative Commons / Via Flickr: onnufry
Here Are The Top Stories
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France after protests last week.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.