7. People think it’s socially acceptable to jump on your back without asking.
8. Everyone expects you to be good at sports (but you’re not).
9. You’ve never actually seen your face in a mirror before.
10. Long legs means naturally outpacing anyone you walk with.
11. The deep end of the pool always leaves something to be desired.
14. People ALWAYS insist you’ve grown since you last saw them.
17. You haven’t been able to relax in a bathtub since you were 10.
21. Getting called “Jolly Green Giant” when you wear green.
24. You always have to stand in the back of group pictures.
26. “What’s the weather like up there?”
30. Your legs are always in the way on trains, buses, and airplanes.
31. It’s always unnerving to meet people who are taller.
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›