7. People think it’s socially acceptable to jump on your back without asking.
8. Everyone expects you to be good at sports (but you’re not).
26. “What’s the weather like up there?”
30. Your legs are always in the way on trains, buses, and airplanes.
31. It’s always unnerving to meet people who are taller.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador.