7. People think it’s socially acceptable to jump on your back without asking.
8. Everyone expects you to be good at sports (but you’re not).
26. “What’s the weather like up there?”
30. Your legs are always in the way on trains, buses, and airplanes.
31. It’s always unnerving to meet people who are taller.
In The News Today
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›