2. That wall hanging you bought for your grandma that she clearly never even read.
6. The sign that made clear an issue we were already totally clear on.
7. Brands being a little too positive about a comment you know was not your best work.
8. This sign that is so sarcastic that it’s actually working against itself.
9. The sign that should have been more specific. Their bad.
12. The guy who realized that there’s a time and a place for sarcasm. Nailed it.
14. Making a sign is like making a wish. You have to be way more specific.
15. You should probably keep an eye on your syntax as well.
16. This hurricane survivor’s message of gratitude for the tireless efforts of his insurance company.
17. The sign so repetitive, it’s just begging to be vandalized. The sign so repetitive, it’s just begging to be vandalized.
The sign so repetitive, it’s just begging to be vandalized.
20. The victim of lunch theft that’s essentially just inviting you to steal his lunch.
23. This college student whose stick figure game is on point.
25. This earnest interaction between two people on the same page.
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.