2. The weather can never decide what the hell it wants to do.
6. At the first sign of good weather, every public place is packed with people.
10. The only thing worst than allergies is allergy tests.
16. …and for some reason everyone thinks it’s a good idea to start wearing flip-flops.
17. You always seem to be stuck inside when it’s nicest outside.
19. But thanks to mid-season replacements, so is staying in and watching TV.
20. If you do go outside, there are suddenly Frisbees flying fucking everywhere…
21. …and those terrible-smelling trees everywhere…
(PS: Those are Bradford pear trees, aka semen trees.)
22. …and it’s so humid that you don’t want to stay out for long.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›