6. At the first sign of good weather, every public place is packed with people.
10. The only thing worst than allergies is allergy tests.
16. …and for some reason everyone thinks it’s a good idea to start wearing flip-flops.
17. You always seem to be stuck inside when it’s nicest outside.
19. But thanks to mid-season replacements, so is staying in and watching TV.
20. If you do go outside, there are suddenly Frisbees flying fucking everywhere…
21. …and those terrible-smelling trees everywhere…
(PS: Those are Bradford pear trees, aka semen trees.)
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›