6. At the first sign of good weather, every public place is packed with people.
10. The only thing worst than allergies is allergy tests.
16. …and for some reason everyone thinks it’s a good idea to start wearing flip-flops.
17. You always seem to be stuck inside when it’s nicest outside.
19. But thanks to mid-season replacements, so is staying in and watching TV.
20. If you do go outside, there are suddenly Frisbees flying fucking everywhere…
21. …and those terrible-smelling trees everywhere…
(PS: Those are Bradford pear trees, aka semen trees.)
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›