2. The weather can never decide what the hell it wants to do.
6. At the first sign of good weather, every public place is packed with people.
10. The only thing worst than allergies is allergy tests.
16. …and for some reason everyone thinks it’s a good idea to start wearing flip-flops.
17. You always seem to be stuck inside when it’s nicest outside.
19. But thanks to mid-season replacements, so is staying in and watching TV.
20. If you do go outside, there are suddenly Frisbees flying fucking everywhere…
21. …and those terrible-smelling trees everywhere…
(PS: Those are Bradford pear trees, aka semen trees.)
22. …and it’s so humid that you don’t want to stay out for long.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›