6. At the first sign of good weather, every public place is packed with people.
10. The only thing worst than allergies is allergy tests.
16. …and for some reason everyone thinks it’s a good idea to start wearing flip-flops.
17. You always seem to be stuck inside when it’s nicest outside.
19. But thanks to mid-season replacements, so is staying in and watching TV.
20. If you do go outside, there are suddenly Frisbees flying fucking everywhere…
21. …and those terrible-smelling trees everywhere…
(PS: Those are Bradford pear trees, aka semen trees.)
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.