1. Always do plenty of research, and come to any interview prepared.
Cartoon Network / Via youtube.com
2. Never disrespect the person you’re interviewing. They took the time to be there, and you should appreciate that.
6. Try to find something to relate with your guest about. This will help break the ice and lead to a more natural interview.
Cartoon Network / Via biggieslastcheeseburger.tumblr.com
9. Avoid making quick judgements or criticisms during the interview.
Cartoon Network / Via maybenotidontcare.tumblr.com
10. Keep your guest engaged, and make them feel included. Remember, you’re interviewing them, not the other way around.
11. Know when to abort. If an interview is not going well, it’s OK to cut it off early.
Cartoon Network / Via brattneyspears.tumblr.com
In The News Today
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists celebrated the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›