1. Always do plenty of research, and come to any interview prepared.
Cartoon Network / Via youtube.com
2. Never disrespect the person you’re interviewing. They took the time to be there, and you should appreciate that.
6. Try to find something to relate with your guest about. This will help break the ice and lead to a more natural interview.
Cartoon Network / Via biggieslastcheeseburger.tumblr.com
9. Avoid making quick judgements or criticisms during the interview.
Cartoon Network / Via maybenotidontcare.tumblr.com
10. Keep your guest engaged, and make them feel included. Remember, you’re interviewing them, not the other way around.
11. Know when to abort. If an interview is not going well, it’s OK to cut it off early.
Cartoon Network / Via brattneyspears.tumblr.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.