1. He knows when it’s appropriate to fall apart.
2. He knows exactly what to say in any situation.
3. He knows exactly how to cheer people up when they’re feeling down.
8. He’s not afraid to flaunt what he’s got.
10. He’s got a healthy sense of self-doubt.
11. But, he’s not ashamed of who he is.
12. He finds happiness in the small things.
16. He tries his best to take care of himself.
24. He doesn’t immediately dismiss what he doesn’t understand.
25. He’s always looking on the bright side.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›