3. They’ll use a marker to fill out their kids’ eyebrows. You know, to make them more expressive.
5. They’ll insist on saving money by doing the kids’ haircuts themselves.
13. They’re not always totally sure what is okay for a baby to eat and what’s not.
14. They’ll take the baby to the locker room for the post-game celebration.
15. They’re happy to show their daughters some creative uses for raisins.
17. They fail to realize why you should never keep markers near computers.
18. They’ll show their daughters how perfectly doll clothes fit on their pet lizards.
19. They’ll insist on getting their money’s worth with the label maker.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece appears to have voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.