1. They’ll stop what they’re doing to take a nap. Doesn’t matter where they are. Doesn’t matter who they’re with.
3. They conduct themselves poorly in public.
5. Seriously, they just can’t seem to get their food to their mouths.
6. They are totally unable to predict when they’re about to pass out.
7. They always find themselves in totally inexplicable situations.
9. There is no sleeping position too uncomfortable.
16. They constantly misjudge their strength and coordination.
24. They can often be found with their heads in the toilet.
25. Things go wrong around them for no apparent reason.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›