2. When someone asks you what your favorite album is and expects you to pick just one.
4. When the radio overplays the single from your favorite new album.
9. When you ask someone what they’re into and they say, “Oh, you know. Anything.”
11. When you can’t talk about a band without saying EVERYTHING about the band.
12. Only being able to start something after you’ve found the perfect playlist.
13. When you play a song for someone and it’s not as amazing as you remember.
16. When you can’t stop planning the songs they’ll play at your wedding.
18. When you need to start keeping a running list of songs to sing at karaoke in your phone.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.