2. When someone asks you what your favorite album is and expects you to pick just one.
4. When the radio overplays the single from your favorite new album.
9. When you ask someone what they’re into and they say, “Oh, you know. Anything.”
11. When you can’t talk about a band without saying EVERYTHING about the band.
12. Only being able to start something after you’ve found the perfect playlist.
13. When you play a song for someone and it’s not as amazing as you remember.
16. When you can’t stop planning the songs they’ll play at your wedding.
18. When you need to start keeping a running list of songs to sing at karaoke in your phone.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.