2. When someone asks you what your favorite album is and expects you to pick just one.
3. When you play a song for someone and they start talking.
4. When the radio overplays the single from your favorite new album.
5. When the new album from a band you love gets a bad review.
7. When you have your headphones on and forget you’re in public.
9. When you ask someone what they’re into and they say, “Oh, you know. Anything.”
11. When you can’t talk about a band without saying EVERYTHING about the band.
12. Only being able to start something after you’ve found the perfect playlist.
13. When you play a song for someone and it’s not as amazing as you remember.
14. When someone refers to it as “your music” dismissively.
15. When you can’t stop yourself from ranking everything.
16. When you can’t stop planning the songs they’ll play at your wedding.
18. When you need to start keeping a running list of songs to sing at karaoke in your phone.
20. When a song comes on that you just can’t not sing along to.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›