2. When someone asks you what your favorite album is and expects you to pick just one.
3. When you play a song for someone and they start talking.
4. When the radio overplays the single from your favorite new album.
5. When the new album from a band you love gets a bad review.
7. When you have your headphones on and forget you’re in public.
9. When you ask someone what they’re into and they say, “Oh, you know. Anything.”
11. When you can’t talk about a band without saying EVERYTHING about the band.
12. Only being able to start something after you’ve found the perfect playlist.
13. When you play a song for someone and it’s not as amazing as you remember.
14. When someone refers to it as “your music” dismissively.
15. When you can’t stop yourself from ranking everything.
16. When you can’t stop planning the songs they’ll play at your wedding.
18. When you need to start keeping a running list of songs to sing at karaoke in your phone.
20. When a song comes on that you just can’t not sing along to.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›