2. When someone asks you what your favorite album is and expects you to pick just one.
3. When you play a song for someone and they start talking.
4. When the radio overplays the single from your favorite new album.
5. When the new album from a band you love gets a bad review.
7. When you have your headphones on and forget you’re in public.
9. When you ask someone what they’re into and they say, “Oh, you know. Anything.”
11. When you can’t talk about a band without saying EVERYTHING about the band.
12. Only being able to start something after you’ve found the perfect playlist.
13. When you play a song for someone and it’s not as amazing as you remember.
14. When someone refers to it as “your music” dismissively.
15. When you can’t stop yourself from ranking everything.
16. When you can’t stop planning the songs they’ll play at your wedding.
18. When you need to start keeping a running list of songs to sing at karaoke in your phone.
20. When a song comes on that you just can’t not sing along to.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›