1. You’ll hit a 30-yard wide fairway 20% of the time. You’ll hit a 3-inch wide branch 80% of the time.
7. Dozens of separate thoughts going through your mind during your swing.
8. Missing a put by a fraction of an inch, then watching your ball roll into the bunker.
9. You’ll only manage to hole a 30-foot putt when it’s for a 10.
10. When you sink a birdie, and immediately follow it up with two bogeys.
11. You’ll make 90% of your gimme shots. You’ll make 100% of the scoops you do after you miss your gimme shots.
12. You always have a great game right when a storm is rolling in.
13. Trying to remember if you shot a 6 or a 7, then being told you shot a 9.
16. You’ve heard a lot of golf tips, but this one is the only one that always works.
(Set your club in the flag so you don’t accidentally leave it behind.)
19. Not realizing you were about to hit a mushroom until after you’ve set up your shot and addressed the ball.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›