2. These parents who know how to travel with kids.
3. Any parent that uses the same tactics on their kids and their cats.
9. The parent who taught their daughter to have a healthy perspective on gender roles.
12. This parent who teamed up with the tooth fairy to get what they wanted.
14. The parent who brought blanket forts to a whole new level.
15. This dad who came up with the greatest father/baby costume ever.
16. This mom who is teaching her kids to use social media responsibly.
18. This dad who just wants his kid to appreciate the great outdoors.
20. This dad who discovered a lifehack that makes everyone happy.
23. This dad who taught his son to not waste food.
Annie Robertson / Via thefriendlyfox.com
In The News Today
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›