2. What do a neutrino and I have in common?
3. There are two types of people in the world…
4. Actually, there are 10 kinds of people in the world.
5. A superconductor walks into a bar and orders a beer.
6. What is the volume of an object with depth a and radius z?
7. Some helium floats into a bar. The bartender says “Sorry, we don’t serve noble gases here.”
8. Knock knock. Who’s there? To. To who?
9. The bartender says, “We don’t serve tachyons in here.”
10. A logician comes out of the hospital where his wife has just given birth. A friend comes up to him and excitedly asks: “Is it a girl or a boy?”
11. A Roman walks into a bar and holds up two fingers…
12. Later, that same Roman goes to the bar and orders a Martinus.
13. A man once thought he’d discovered a new primary color.
14. Why couldn’t Karl Marx stand Earl Grey tea?
15. A Buddhist monk walks up to a hotdog stand…
16. Did you hear about that man who was cooled to absolute zero?
17. A programmer’s wife tells him to go to the store. She says, “Pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen.”
19. What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
20. A chemist asked his associate why he had added “Ah!” to their periodic table of elements…
21. I like my pasta like my medieval Italian literature…
22. Why couldn’t the drunk drink his root beer out of a square cup?
24. How many Freudian analysts does it take to change a lightbulb?
This post has been updated to meet our attribution standards.