1. When you’re watching a movie, and your parents walk in during the sex scene.
2. Putting your hand up for a high five when it was intended for the person behind you.
4. Sleeping over at a friend’s house and waking up first.
6. Saying, “Good, how are you?” after someone asks “How are you?”
7. Saying, “Not much,” after someone asks “How are you?”
9. Running into a casual friend at the grocery store, then seeing them every couple minutes as you shop.
10. Your waiter says, “Enjoy your meal.” You say, “You too.”
11. Giving a stranger directions, and only realizing they were wrong after the stranger drives away.
12. Person giving you a haircut asks what you do. You say, “I work at ______, what do you do?”
15. Accidentally saying “I love you” on the phone with a co-worker.
16. Making eye contact with the person in a bathroom stall when you’re checking to see if it’s open.
18. Trying to pull off a sweatshirt in public, and all of your shirts come off.
20. Sitting quietly as the restaurant staff sings all of “Happy Birthday” to you.
21. Having a store employee find something for you that they see you then decide not to buy.
23. Realizing you haven’t been to the bathroom in hours.
24. Getting caught staring at someone, then pretending you were looking around the room.
25. Accidentally liking someone’s Instagram photo from two years ago.
26. Walking down a long hallway toward someone you know and not knowing where to look.
27. Someone knocks on the door of the public restroom you’re in. You freeze and say nothing.
28. Walking the wrong direction, then pretending to check your phone before turning around.
29. Shaking a cashier’s hand when they reach for your credit card.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›