1. When you’re watching a movie, and your parents walk in during the sex scene.
2. Putting your hand up for a high five when it was intended for the person behind you.
9. Running into a casual friend at the grocery store, then seeing them every couple minutes as you shop.
11. Giving a stranger directions, and only realizing they were wrong after the stranger drives away.
12. Person giving you a haircut asks what you do. You say, “I work at ______, what do you do?”
15. Accidentally saying “I love you” on the phone with a co-worker.
16. Making eye contact with the person in a bathroom stall when you’re checking to see if it’s open.
18. Trying to pull off a sweatshirt in public, and all of your shirts come off.
20. Sitting quietly as the restaurant staff sings all of “Happy Birthday” to you.
21. Having a store employee find something for you that they see you then decide not to buy.
24. Getting caught staring at someone, then pretending you were looking around the room.
25. Accidentally liking someone’s Instagram photo from two years ago.
26. Walking down a long hallway toward someone you know and not knowing where to look.
27. Someone knocks on the door of the public restroom you’re in. You freeze and say nothing.
28. Walking the wrong direction, then pretending to check your phone before turning around.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›