1. When you’re watching a movie, and your parents walk in during the sex scene.
2. Putting your hand up for a high five when it was intended for the person behind you.
9. Running into a casual friend at the grocery store, then seeing them every couple minutes as you shop.
11. Giving a stranger directions, and only realizing they were wrong after the stranger drives away.
12. Person giving you a haircut asks what you do. You say, “I work at ______, what do you do?”
15. Accidentally saying “I love you” on the phone with a co-worker.
16. Making eye contact with the person in a bathroom stall when you’re checking to see if it’s open.
18. Trying to pull off a sweatshirt in public, and all of your shirts come off.
20. Sitting quietly as the restaurant staff sings all of “Happy Birthday” to you.
21. Having a store employee find something for you that they see you then decide not to buy.
24. Getting caught staring at someone, then pretending you were looking around the room.
25. Accidentally liking someone’s Instagram photo from two years ago.
26. Walking down a long hallway toward someone you know and not knowing where to look.
27. Someone knocks on the door of the public restroom you’re in. You freeze and say nothing.
28. Walking the wrong direction, then pretending to check your phone before turning around.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof has been formally charged with nine counts of murder for the Charleston church shooting last month.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Authorities reportedly raided the Indiana home of Jared Fogle, the face of many Subway sandwich advertisements.