1. This map shows every area code in which Ludacris has “hoes”:
2. This is what the world would look like if the water and land masses were inverted:
3. This is how much space the Great Lakes would take up if they were in Europe:
4. Here’s how much space the world’s population would take up if everyone lived in one city:
From Per Square Mile by Tim De Chant.
5. This is a map of every country England has ever invaded:
(That’s all but 22 countries.)
6. This map shows the population density in the United States by decade:
7. Here’s a map of everything New Yorkers call 311 to complain about most:
8. This is what the U.S. might look like if state borders were redrawn to evenly distribute the population:
10. Ever wonder what time zones look like in Antarctica? Here’s your answer:
13. The U.S. according to which cities have their own Craigslist section:
14. Here’s what the world might look like if it weren’t spherical:
18. A map showing what’s on the exact opposite side of the planet:
20. Here’s how Google auto-complete describes all 50 states:
32. Maps of the U.S. according to how often the Seven Deadly Sins are committed:
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️