1. This map shows every area code in which Ludacris has “hoes”:
2. This is what the world would look like if the water and land masses were inverted:
3. This is how much space the Great Lakes would take up if they were in Europe:
4. Here’s how much space the world’s population would take up if everyone lived in one city:
From Per Square Mile by Tim De Chant.
5. This is a map of every country England has ever invaded:
(That’s all but 22 countries.)
6. This map shows the population density in the United States by decade:
7. Here’s a map of everything New Yorkers call 311 to complain about most:
8. This is what the U.S. might look like if state borders were redrawn to evenly distribute the population:
10. Ever wonder what time zones look like in Antarctica? Here’s your answer:
13. The U.S. according to which cities have their own Craigslist section:
14. Here’s what the world might look like if it weren’t spherical:
18. A map showing what’s on the exact opposite side of the planet:
20. Here’s how Google auto-complete describes all 50 states:
32. Maps of the U.S. according to how often the Seven Deadly Sins are committed:
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating the incident.