1. Cars flipping over for seemingly no reason whatsoever.
2. Creepy naked babies coming out of absolutely nowhere.
6. Or suddenly and unexpectedly toppling over then ramming you head-on.
7. You’ll also see disgruntled pedestrians who have a lot of feelings about the way you drive.
9. People who don’t take kindly to insurance scammers.
11. Extremely close calls and very nimble pedestrians.
17. Motorists who have no issue driving an automobile missing a wheel.
19. Lumber trucks suddenly tipping over, sending logs flying everywhere like in Final Destination.
27. But for all the crazy things, there are also a lot of heartwarming sights, like this stranger clearing off someone’s signals for them.
28. Or people stopping just to help old ladies across the street.
30. Or stopping to help people with crutches get back on their feet.
31. There’s also a lot of stopping for impromptu horse crossings.
35. And a lot of people helping one another out with a quick tow.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›