2. They’re always randomly opening and closing. Are we supposed to guess which one we go through?
4. Which side opens? The top half? The bottom half? The whole thing? ALL OF IT?! NONE OF IT?!
5. Sometimes they don’t even have any glass at all, and they can still mess up your day.
8. Oh, were you hoping to enter that building without incident? TOO BAD.
9. And don’t even try to get though one if you’ve had a few drinks.
11. Nor does just plowing through them. There’s just no winning when it comes to glass doors.
15. (Seriously, dude can’t figure the damn things out.)
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›