1. Fact: Birds of prey don’t photograph well from the front…
2. A photo of the American bald eagle from the side – Stoic, brave, majestic.
3. A photo of the American bald eagle from the front…
5. A photo of a hawk taken from the front – Badass, intimidating, knife-wielding.
8. Photo of a falcon taken mid-flight – Powerful, inspiring, sleek.
11. Photo of a golden eagle taken from the side – Austere, intrepid, resilient.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️