1. Don’t be too attached to physical things. There are more important things in life.
2. If you want others to respect you, learn to respect yourself.
3. Everyone makes mistakes.
7. Don’t be afraid of things you don’t understand. There’s probably a reasonable explanation.
9. Existence can be a scary thing, but it’s also exciting.
12. When things look dark, stay positive. Look for the light.
13. Always be there for your homies, and they’ll be there for you.
14. Love can hurt sometimes.
16. We’re each unique. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses.
In The News Today
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›