1. Don’t be too attached to physical things. There are more important things in life.
2. If you want others to respect you, learn to respect yourself.
3. Everyone makes mistakes.
7. Don’t be afraid of things you don’t understand. There’s probably a reasonable explanation.
9. Existence can be a scary thing, but it’s also exciting.
12. When things look dark, stay positive. Look for the light.
13. Always be there for your homies, and they’ll be there for you.
14. Love can hurt sometimes.
16. We’re each unique. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.