1. Don’t be too attached to physical things. There are more important things in life.
2. If you want others to respect you, learn to respect yourself.
3. Everyone makes mistakes.
7. Don’t be afraid of things you don’t understand. There’s probably a reasonable explanation.
9. Existence can be a scary thing, but it’s also exciting.
12. When things look dark, stay positive. Look for the light.
13. Always be there for your homies, and they’ll be there for you.
14. Love can hurt sometimes.
16. We’re each unique. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.