1. Don’t be too attached to physical things. There are more important things in life.
2. If you want others to respect you, learn to respect yourself.
3. Everyone makes mistakes.
7. Don’t be afraid of things you don’t understand. There’s probably a reasonable explanation.
9. Existence can be a scary thing, but it’s also exciting.
12. When things look dark, stay positive. Look for the light.
13. Always be there for your homies, and they’ll be there for you.
14. Love can hurt sometimes.
16. We’re each unique. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses.
In The News Today
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists are celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›