1. Don’t be too attached to physical things. There are more important things in life.
2. If you want others to respect you, learn to respect yourself.
3. Everyone makes mistakes.
5. Nobody gets it right on the first try.
7. Don’t be afraid of things you don’t understand. There’s probably a reasonable explanation.
9. Existence can be a scary thing, but it’s also exciting.
12. When things look dark, stay positive. Look for the light.
13. Always be there for your homies, and they’ll be there for you.
14. Love can hurt sometimes.
16. We’re each unique. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›