1. Let’s start with something easy. Here’s the search for “heart”…
The regular search is all the boring clip art you’d expect, but add “tumblr” to the search and – WHOA, look at all those Instagram filters.
2. The search for “cross stitch”:
The regular search is all stuff you’d expect to see in your grandparents house, but the tumblr search is packed with ironic and subversive cross stitches.
3. The search for “camera”:
The regular search shows you exactly what you’d expect, but the tumblr search full of warm filters and quotes about life.
Aside from the bananas from Mario Kart, the regular search is just pictures of bananas. The tumblr search, on the other hand, has a picture of Angela Lansbury on the first page of results.
The pictures the regular search returns are really nice, but just look at those tumblr results. God damn gorgeous.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›