2. I appreciate that this kid is even nailing the backstory.
9. The kid on the left is technically imaginary, so this counts as only one kid.
10. Time jumping is pretty common in comic books. There’s no way to know if that’s not just a tiny Andrew Garfield.
12. This could actually just be a middle-aged Kokiri. Hard to tell sometimes.
13. This is the least enthusiastic chest-burster I’ve ever seen.
14. You merely adopted the dark. This kid was born in it.
18. No tiny Wolverine is complete without a tiny Jubilee.
19. Even President Obama appreciates a tiny crime fighter.
21. This is so adorable that I’m willing to excuse the confused universes.
26. Let’s see who’s cooing when you get your spine ripped out.
30. She doesn’t look thrilled, but you wouldn’t be thrilled either if you were growing up to be an 8-foot dog person.