1. He is either too dumb or too high to open a pizza box, which means he’s probably too dumb or too high to be on Twitter.
2. THE ONE NIGHT YOU TOTALLY DID HAVE A WINE OPENER. IT’S LITERALLY RIGHT THERE IN THE PICTURE.
3. How about Sweden, which is a country and NOT a city, state, or continent. Also, DOESN’T HAVE AN “A” IN IT.
6. I don’t usually blame the victim in cases like this…but come on, dude.
7. Triceratops populations HAVE been plummeting. When’s the last time you even saw one in the wild?
10. She’s HOLDING a device that could have given her the information she needed.
12. It takes 18 months for twins, 27 months for triplets, and three years for quadruplets.
14. Yeah, I totally hate bad drivers. You know…like people who update their Facebook while driving.
15. Unless that’s like slang for someone from the West Indies, I think this woman may be slightly misinformed.
In The News Today
- At least 13 people were killed after severe storms and flooding hit the French Riviera on Saturday evening. At least six more are missing. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›