1. He is either too dumb or too high to open a pizza box, which means he’s probably too dumb or too high to be on Twitter.
2. THE ONE NIGHT YOU TOTALLY DID HAVE A WINE OPENER. IT’S LITERALLY RIGHT THERE IN THE PICTURE.
3. How about Sweden, which is a country and NOT a city, state, or continent. Also, DOESN’T HAVE AN “A” IN IT.
6. I don’t usually blame the victim in cases like this…but come on, dude.
7. Triceratops populations HAVE been plummeting. When’s the last time you even saw one in the wild?
10. She’s HOLDING a device that could have given her the information she needed.
12. It takes 18 months for twins, 27 months for triplets, and three years for quadruplets.
14. Yeah, I totally hate bad drivers. You know…like people who update their Facebook while driving.
15. Unless that’s like slang for someone from the West Indies, I think this woman may be slightly misinformed.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The South Carolina Senate voted 37-3 in the first vote to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill is expected to pass a two-thirds majority in its third reading on Tuesday, then move to the House.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.