1. After four years of college, you’re pumped for your first big-time job.
2. Brace yourselves, job world. I’m about to take you by storm.
Who wouldn’t want to hire a recent college grad? I’m young and full of energy and ready to learn.
3. You have a rockin’ cover letter and resume.
There’s no way someone won’t hire you. NO WAY.
4. Then you realize you’re technically not qualified for ANYTHING.
I know one thing I’m proficient in: Drinking wine.
5. When you don’t have something lined up, that’s when everyone starts asking you what you’re doing after graduation…
SHUT UP, WHY DON’T YA?! Give me some time. It’s not a race.
Okay, maybe it is.
6. You start becoming desperate.
Someone just pick me, choose me, hire me.
7. Commence the crying because you feel like a loser.
Isn’t there any job that DOESN’T require 3-5 years of job experience?!
8. There comes that time when you doubt everything you know (or thought you knew).
I KNOW NOTHING.
9. You come to the realization that there are no jobs for you. At least none that you want.
Meet future President and CEO of Couch Potatoes, Inc.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.