1. You might recognize not recognize Seydoux without her blue hair, which she dyed for her role in Blue Is the Warmest Color.
Her role as Emma, the lover of Adèle Exarchopoulos’ Adèle in Abdellatif Kechiche’s award-winning (and controversial) film, has gotten her a lot of recognition in America.
2. Seydoux, Exarchopoulos and Kechiche jointly won the Palme d’Or at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival.
3. Seydoux is no stranger to Cannes: the actress was first nominated for her role in The Beautiful Person in 2008.
At the 2013 Cannes Film Festival wearing custom Louis Vuitton.
4. She was handpicked by Woody Allen for a minor role in Midnight in Paris.
Yes, she’s that random French girl that walks off with Owen Wilson at the end. Pretty magical.
5. She’s an incredibly versatile actress, virtually transforming herself for every film.
The Beautiful Person (2008)
8. She and her Blue Is the Warmest Color co-star are adorable BFFs in real life.
Adèle Exarchopoulos should also be on your dream BFF list, but that merits its own post.
9. They also co-star in Miu Miu’s 2014 Resort collection.
Friends that model in designer campaigns together, stay together.
10. Seydoux has also modeled for Rag & Bone.
She starred in their “A New York Moment” short film, shot by Glen Luchford.
11. AND she’s featured in the Wes Anderson-directed campaign for Prada’s Candy perfume.
12. Basically, the girl is no stranger to fashion.
At the Dior Haute Couture Fashion Show, wearing Dior.
16. Don’t let the designer threads fool you: girl has a sense of humor, and serious dance moves.
17. She’s the daring friend you could go to for beauty advice.
18. Maybe she’d even let you peek into her closet.
There’s lots of Prada.