2. She doesn’t humor your diet.
BRB, just keeping it real.
3. She tweets about her embarrassing parents, just like any other teenager.
4. But she balances it out with poignant political commentary.
6. … that has moments of weakness.
Hey, we’ve all been there.
7. She dabbles in fan fiction, because she’s a creative type.
8. Her meta-commentary sheds light on the not-so-distant future of the film industry.
Coming soon to a Vine feed near you.
10. She cherishes the little moments that bring hope to us all.
11. As an astute observer, she points out little details that might go unnoticed.
Under Tavi’s Twitterrule, we’re all in this together.
12. But, just like us, she sees Twitter as a safe space to share her confessions.
13. She knows what the people want to read.
In a post-BuzzFeed, millennial world.
14. Her tweets are timely and on point.
Where were you when Beyoncé dropped?