5. The way someone leans is very, very important.
And no one leans better than Jordan Catalano.
10. Beware of people with bewitching blue eyes and perfect bone-structure.
Especially if they have a proclivity for plaid shirts and chokers.
11. Because it will be impossible not to fall in love with them.
Don’t look directly into his eyes, Angela! It’s a trap!
This face is Jordan Catalano’s version of an Oprah-style “Aha moment,” by the way.
17. “Blister In The Sun” is the perfect song to dance around your bedroom to when you’ve just gotten over someone.
…or, at least, when you think you’ve just gotten over someone.
Come on, Angela, you didn’t think Corey Helfrik was ever really on the same level as Jordan, did you?
18. Try not to let the soul-crushing banality of suburban high school life get to you.
19. This is the best love-letter ever written in the English language.
Even if Brian Krakow ghost-wrote it.
20. …and these are the best words you could ever hear come out of anyone’s mouth.
21. The girl’s bathroom is the perfect place for deep intellectual conversations.
Oh yeah, and if you’ve never watched MSCL?
A) What is wrong with you?!?
B) You should watch it right now! Like, immediately.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount.
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›