2. Because those earrings probably weigh five pounds.
And she is pulling. them. off.
4. Because one time she wore an oxblood fur shrug to shimmy in front of a semi-truck.
I can’t even wrap my head around this ensemble. And if you haven’t seen the video for Work, WATCH. IT. NOW.
5. Because of the time she casually wore butterflies on her face.
Ya know, the ush.
11. Because she’s highly GIF-able.
I’m sorry, what was I saying? I was staring at this GIF for like two hours.
16. Because of the time she took her jewelry cues from ’90s Versace.
Elizabeth Hurley who?
18. Because she is the undisputed queen of hair extensions.
19. …and those hair extensions have rendered shirts unnecessary.
Who needs shirts, anyway?
20. And oh yeah, last but not least, because she’s CRAZY TALENTED.
Case in point: her video for Murda Business is Toddlers & Tiaras-themed. Please and thank you.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›