1. This hedgehog who really shouldn’t have gone out last night.
2. This red panda who just wants to press the snooze button one. more. time.
5. This lion who can’t bring herself to contribute in the morning strategy meeting.
7. This raccoon who’s trying to take an inconspicuous power nap at his desk and can’t get comfortable.
8. This puppy who can’t even believe he’s up this early.
9. This kitten who’s mastered the art of napping on crowded public transportation.
10. This pug who stayed up really late working on his thesis.
11. This otter who will love you forever if you get him some Starbucks.
12. These puppies who are only taking this 9AM class because it’s required for their major.
13. This cat who’s glad no one can see him dozing off on the other end of that important conference call.
14. This bunny who regrets signing up for that early morning yoga class.
15. This puppy who really hopes the tea he’s drinking isn’t decaf.
16. This giant panda who’s so sleepy he’s losing his balance.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›