2. This red panda who just wants to press the snooze button one. more. time.
5. This lion who can’t bring herself to contribute in the morning strategy meeting.
7. This raccoon who’s trying to take an inconspicuous power nap at his desk and can’t get comfortable.
9. This kitten who’s mastered the art of napping on crowded public transportation.
11. This otter who will love you forever if you get him some Starbucks.
12. These puppies who are only taking this 9AM class because it’s required for their major.
13. This cat who’s glad no one can see him dozing off on the other end of that important conference call.
14. This bunny who regrets signing up for that early morning yoga class.
15. This puppy who really hopes the tea he’s drinking isn’t decaf.
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›