2. This red panda who just wants to press the snooze button one. more. time.
5. This lion who can’t bring herself to contribute in the morning strategy meeting.
7. This raccoon who’s trying to take an inconspicuous power nap at his desk and can’t get comfortable.
9. This kitten who’s mastered the art of napping on crowded public transportation.
11. This otter who will love you forever if you get him some Starbucks.
12. These puppies who are only taking this 9AM class because it’s required for their major.
13. This cat who’s glad no one can see him dozing off on the other end of that important conference call.
14. This bunny who regrets signing up for that early morning yoga class.
15. This puppy who really hopes the tea he’s drinking isn’t decaf.
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›