2. This red panda who just wants to press the snooze button one. more. time.
5. This lion who can’t bring herself to contribute in the morning strategy meeting.
7. This raccoon who’s trying to take an inconspicuous power nap at his desk and can’t get comfortable.
9. This kitten who’s mastered the art of napping on crowded public transportation.
11. This otter who will love you forever if you get him some Starbucks.
12. These puppies who are only taking this 9AM class because it’s required for their major.
13. This cat who’s glad no one can see him dozing off on the other end of that important conference call.
14. This bunny who regrets signing up for that early morning yoga class.
15. This puppy who really hopes the tea he’s drinking isn’t decaf.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›