1. The City of San Francisco needs your help in revitalizing Market Street
The city is looking for the public’s feedback on 3 new design options for Market Street to improve pedestrian, cyclist and transportation activity on the city’s central artery.
2. Express your opinion at public workshops that the city is holding this week
The goal of the workshops is to receive resident input on making Market Street safer, more inviting and efficient for people who walk, bike and take public transit.
3. Expanded street life zones for pedestrians
Which means larger sidewalks, more benches to sit at, and less bumping into people.
4. Tired of getting stuck in the rain waiting for Muni?
Luckily, there are new canopies on revamped transit islands.
5. Cyclists get a bike-only lane
Either on Market St. or another option is to move the bike lane over to Mission St., as seen here.
The workshops will use this brand new device to experience the revamped street options.
Autodesk software powers the 3D visualizations inside the OWL devices.
Learn more about the Autodesk InfraWorks software that powers the OWL.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈